Friday, July 6, 2012

Legitimate and Reputable Mystery Shopping Companies


I feel my powers growing stronger even as you read this. You are thinking....no, wait, I have this....my crystal ball is speaking to me and the voice is getting louder and louder and.....what you yearn to know is simply this:

How do I find a legit
mystery shopping company?

Great question! First, be aware you should never have to pay to join a mystery shopping company. Never ever ever. If someone asks you to pay money to join, clutch you wallet tight and run the other way. Got it? Good!

The best place to find a mystery shopping company is by checking out the MSPA or Mystery Shopping Provider Association. They maintain a list of companies and have an excellent resource in the shoppers section of their page.

No comments:

Post a Comment